Sunday, April 15, 2007

Daughter

My daughter received lots and lots of Easter candy from my inlaws. She preceded to eat a lot of the chocolate over the next several days. Everytime I turned around she had more chocolate in her hand. One night, after she had gone to bed, I had my husband hide the candy so that she would not get in it. The next morning she went to get some candy and I told her daddy put it up. She responded by saying "Oh man!" It was so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be honest. You had him hide it so that you wouldn't get into it.

H (I'm not bothering signing in since it will just reject me anyway)

The Older Sister said...

To bad he didn't hide it well enough. Less than 2 minutes of searching and I found it. Just inside the spare bedroom in plain site.