I know, I know, it has been a long time since I posted. To be fair, I have been busy with work, vacation and mine and hubby's schedules. Besides, my thinking is done at bedtime when I am trying to fall asleep, and we all know that is not the best time to blog.
Anyway, Father's day was great. The whole family got together at mom & dad's and we had a pitch in cookout. For dessert mom had made a homemade cake (for T & my b-day's) and one of her famous blackberry "clobbers" (cobbler). My sister and hubby decided that we needed ice cream to go with it, so hubby went to town to get some. He was gone longer than it should have taken. When he got back he apologized saying he ran into an old "talkative" friend named "Harry". My daughter looked at him funny for a few seconds, then declared with awe in her voice "HARRY POTTER!!" To which we all laughed with much enthusiasm, for you see she is as big a Harry Potter fan as I am.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment